Welcome to the Artists in the Schools Grant Application site!
Please read the Instructions (on the left) carefully before filling out the application forms.
Please read all the "Tech Tips" (top right corner) paying special attention to the following:
- Copy and paste - It is recommended that you draft your answers for your application in a word processor before entering them into the online system. Save this word document.
- Formatting - Formatting will NOT transfer into the online application. Applicants cannot bold, italicize, or underline text or change font style or size.
- Multiple Users - To avoid losing work, ensure that only 1 person is working on the application at any given time. Multiple users should communicate frequently.
- Saving Your Work - There is a "SAVE WORK" button at the bottom of each application page. Clicking the "SAVE WORK" button will refresh the page and return you to the top of the page. --Save Frequently--
- Pop-up Windows and Cookies must be enabled
Please be sure you have read the Instructions and then contact 586-0306 or email@example.com before creating a new profile. We will provide you with a Username and Password.
Once you are logged in, click "Current Programs & Applications" (on the left) to access application.
Applications are available February 24, 2016
Applications are due May 2, 2016 at 2:00pm!! You will not be able to submit an application after the deadline even if it has already been started.